Experienced North Carolina Felony Defense Attorney
When it comes to defending you against federal and state criminal charges, you don't need a friend in the courtroom; you need a lawyer. You need one with the experience, skill and aggressive nature to defend your rights and keep you out of jail.
At Plumides Law Office, PC, our skilled Charlotte criminal defense attorney has over 16 years of experience defending the rights of the accused in felony and misdemeanor cases. The firm has been defending the citizens of Charlotte, and the surrounding areas for over 50 years.
We deliver smart, aggressive and experienced criminal defense and dedicated personal service. If you have been charged with a felony, contact us today for a free initial consultation regarding your case.
Have you received notice that you are under investigation for criminal activity? Are you facing felony charges? Talk to a lawyer before you talk to the police or the prosecuting attorney. By doing so, you may have a better chance for success.
We provide skilled defense for many misdemeanor and felony charges, including:
- Felony drug possession, including marijuana possession, cocaine possession, meth possession heroin possession; interstate drug trafficking; intent to sell and deliver; meth manufacture
- Rape, sexual assault, North Carolina statutory rape, indecent liberties
- Internet solicitation, possession of child pornography
- Theft, larceny, unlawful concealment, robbery, armed robbery, burglary
- Assault, assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon
- Domestic violence/50B
- Weapons violations
- Murder, kidnapping, manslaughter
- Misdemeanor and felony death by vehicle
- Embezzlement, fraud and forgery
- Traffic violations
- Driving with a suspended license
You Need A Serious, Experienced, Aggressive Defense Lawyer For Serious Crimes
In North Carolina, statutory rape, drug charges, habitual drunk driving offenses and other felony crimes are taken very seriously by the courts. You could end up doing serious jail time, paying huge fines, being put on probation for an extended period of time and more. Many criminal convictions can never be removed or expunge from your record and will remain on it for life.
For that reason, it makes good sense to have an experienced, aggressive attorney by your side. At Plumides Law Office, PC, we have thorough knowledge of North Carolina criminal law, including felony sexual assault laws and drug laws, and are ready to assist you.
Contact Our Charlotte, North Carolina, Law Office
Together, we will analyze your situation, discuss your options and plan a strategy aimed at preventing felony charges from disrupting your life. We offer flexible appointment times and reasonable fees. Credit cards accepted.